Friday, June 21, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity - Project 15 - A Little Big Thing.

A little big thing I could say are my three children although children are not exactly things now are they!
The smallest person in our house happens to also be the 'biggest'. The biggest noise maker, the busiest, the most messy one of the lot. When he leaves a room, any room - you sure know he has left his trail of evidence behind. But we love him something crazy.

For this theme I used a little abstract in my picture. This little big thing, is little but means something big to me.

Can you guess what it is?

That would be my ring. Not just any ring but my sapphire.
This sapphire is a little big thing as it is the birth stone for the month of April which is when my son was born. It's refered to as a 'mothers ring' .

It's what this stone represents to me, that makes it my Little Big Thing.

1.

Happy Crafting
SunshineMac

'

No comments:

Post a Comment