Friday, June 21, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity - Project 7 - Laughter

I really had such a laugh at a few things sent to me over the years from friends and family.
Laughter is such a strong medicine for ones soul it's worth the energy spent and sore stomach muscles.

My family are witty and share a wicked sense of humour.
When we are together, there is no mercy.

For this theme I came across an old video link my sister sent me.
As wicked as it is - I crack up laughing every time I've watched it. I can tell you though - that anything funny in a joke, is so, as there is an element of truth to it.
So in this clip, as my sister put it 'you'll find it so funny 'cause it's so something you would do'
Although I can't say I have ever done this, I laugh at the thought that such action be ever so humiliating and embarrassing.

I guess this didn't quiet qualify as a craft but the end result is there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSqT1Rfyh8&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Have a sense of humour and enjoy the laugh.

SunshineMac

No comments:

Post a Comment