Friday, June 21, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity - Project 8 - Clutter

A little OCD here and there has never hurt a person, I did say, and I repeat - a little.
Generally I run a house with great organisation skills that I can tell you exactly where anything is in my house.
Can't say the same for the garage run and managed by my man and our teen mechanic who are always fiddling with cars and motorbikes. It doesn't phase me as that space is theirs. I respect that - nuff said.

For this theme - Clutter, the only thing, next to my filing chore, is my craft ribbon box that is a serious mess. An organised mess on some level.
I have plenty ideas to sort it out, thanks to Pinterest , I just haven't taking the task very seriously. A clear indication that this particular box of clutter really works for me. Out of character I know, but it is what it is.

1.

Happy Crafting
SunshineMac
#30DoC

No comments:

Post a Comment